Car service from HND to Disney and then from Disney to Cruise port in Yokohama

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I am traveling solo, so I do not want to deal with trains or buses with my luggage. I plan on staying at Disney for at least 3 nights prior to my cruise around Japan. Any advice on what company to use?

Try blacklane.com for pricing. From Chiba to Yokohama could be a lot of yen. Good luck!

We did a private car from NRT to TDR, but only because the limousine bus wasn't running when we arrived. Unfortunately, I can't recommend because the driver didn't speak English and the communication was frustrating. I regret not just taking a taxi. There were many lined up while we were looking for our car service.

Another regret is not asking more questions beforehand rather than relying on the e-mailed instructions. If you do decide on a car service, I think the easiest would be to have meet and greet service.

That said, we've taken the limousine bus before from TDR and it's very comfortable. They help you with your luggage and store it underneath the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter