Car Wash

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
Hi does anyone know if there is a car wash on property at WDW? We drove down from NJ on Sat/Sun and our car is covered in salt from the roads. I would really like to get my car washed. Thanks in advance. šŸ¤ž

Hi does anyone know if there is a car wash on property at WDW? We drove down from NJ on Sat/Sun and our car is covered in salt from the roads. I would really like to get my car washed. Thanks in advance. šŸ¤ž
The Speedway gas station by the BoardWalk Resort has a car wash (according to the Speedway website).

Thanks so much to both of you. I will be visiting them on Saturday when we move from Bay Lake Towers to BWVs.
When we were there last March, same thing,,the car wash was under repair, hope it is better soon. I would not let that salt linger too long. We ended up going to a self wash nearby,,,sorry cant remember just that it was near the Publics we went to.

I'm happy to report that we stopped at the Speedway gas station before going to BWV on Saturday and got our car washed. It worked like a charm. Just so you know you have to pay via credit card or go inside to pay. It was so nice to have a clean car again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter