Card Candy Swap~Complete

This swap is closed. Please note the number of items to make for each group. There are some make 3 and some make 4, and one make 5. Please PM me your info and verify that I have you listed correctly in post 2 (I'm horrible at this part, so please double check me!). I will reply to your PM with my mailing info.

Thanks everyone for joining!

My group is correct. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but my Dell computer has to have the motherboard and LCD screen replaced this week. It "should" be repaired in the next week, but in case I'm not able to get online-I am planning on mailing soon.

My group is correct. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but my Dell computer has to have the motherboard and LCD screen replaced this week. It "should" be repaired in the next week, but in case I'm not able to get online-I am planning on mailing soon.

Thanks, Heidi! Good luck with the computer issues!

I'll check in now as I'm away on 17th. I've made a start:thumbsup2

Checking in - I have all ideas sketched, most supplies bought and two groups complete. I will put up pictures as soon as I can and will be working on these more this week / weekend.

just checking in ... have ideas and supplies just need time to complete : D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter