CarolinaGirl86's Designs :)

I would love a design.

Could you make a pretty pink design with Snow white, Cinderella, Jasmine and especially Aurora (nieces favorite). Could you please personalize with the name MAIRA. You can add more princesses these are just the favorites.

The girlier the better. Something easy to cut out would be appreciated.

And if your up to it my nephew would love a shirt design with Lightning McQueen.

Thanks for taking the plunge.

Here's the princess one :)

princess.jpg

And here's the Cars' one:)

lightningmcqueencopy.jpg

Very nice.:thumbsup2 Thanks for being so quick. We are leaving in 10 days :cool1: and those are the only 2 shirts I had left to make.

Wow those are great and you sure are quick. I would like to do some shirts with different characters but that coordinate with each other. One is a Tink for dd (16), one is a Donald Duck for ds (3) and one is for me their dm (old) and I love any character so you can pick. Thanks a lot and have fun.

I would love a design. IF you could make me that princess one and have it say Princess Lily, that would be great. I would also like one saying something about Lily's 4th Birthday, it could be with all the pricess or indiv princess. Her favorite at the moment is Ariel and Snow White ( We are going to be in Disney next month for my daughters birthday.) I was hoping to make a shirt for her.

Thanks so much.
Tammy

I would love to see more of your designs!! We are going to be at Star Wars Weekend at the end of June. It's the first one in 10 trips and my ds8 is SO excited!! Whatever you design we would put on the back and then maybe something for the front pocket too?

Thanks!
Heather

I love the font you chose to go on the Tigger one. It's perfect!

Hi! Love your disigns! I've been on the hunt for something for my girls to wear at Epcot and I finally came up with something but I need a disign for the top...something Italian... maybe mickey and/or minnie on a gondola?
The skirt is red/white/green.
Thanks so much!!

Oooh! and maybe something for chef mickey's? any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter