CarolinaGirl86's Designs :)

g1.jpg

Could I get this one with Keegan and the year 2008?

Thanks

your designs are wonderful!! can I please have the "peace love, mickey mouse" design on the website with Kari? no rush, don't need it for a while, thank you very much!

Wow -- You these are great. Can you please do something for me for a door sign for our Disney Cruise in July 2008? Maybe with the Mickey Stick firgures? The Werner Family Doug (dad) Christy (mom) Parker (he's 5) and Penny (she's 2). Thanks SO MUCH!!

Hey CarolinaGirl:

I know you are busy with school and probably will not get a chance to get stuff done til spring break. When you get time and caught up could you do a Silly princess one with Kaleigh at the bottom.

Thanks

Hi, there--

Just wondering if you were going to be designing any time soon. Saw that you were pretty busy with a school schedule, so I thought I'd better check first.:thumbsup2

Thanks.
Paige

It looks like she pulled all her designs from photobucket. Either School has become to hectic or she isn't designing anymore like all the other disigners. Don't think we will get our things from her. :o(

Oh my. Thanks. Would it be considered a no-no to ask someone else to
"re-DISign" them for me??
I already had some DISigns that (stupid me) I didn't save on my computer.

Is there a better way to have some shirts made? I am so new that I can't contact anybody and I am really lost.

Help?!:confused3

Is there a better way to have some shirts made? I am so new that I can't contact anybody and I am really lost.

Help?!:confused3

Your best bet is to look into the individual threads on the first few pages of the board (so they are recent) - if you see what you like then request from the particular designer if you would like any changes/customization.

If you are after something specific, start a new thread asking what you are after.

CarolinaGirl86 has not been around in months so she may or may not respond to your post.

I hope this helps!

another thought... a LOT of the designers/DISigners have photobucket pages w/their designs that can be copied and pasted into word or other program... and there are tons that are generic or if you want a name design, they often already have the name you are looking for... go to the sticky thread at the top that lists all the designers pages and scroll thru each of theirs to find what suits you... that's what i did just the other day to supplement those that i had saved in previous years...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter