• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carousel Coffee opens at the Boardwalk

I miss the days of a good old cup of black coffee and a plain croissant or normal sized blueberry muffin. All sounds way too sweet for me.
I see plain coffee as well as a cappuccino option on the menu. I will probably stop by there.

The menu items sound interesting, it's a shame that Disney is still committed to that awful Joffrey's swill.

Was hoping the Doodle Muffin from the old Boardwalk Bakery menu would make a reappearance, oh well....

They have the doodle muffin up in the club level lounge! It is sooooo good!

What a ridiculously boring space. What is happening with the designers at Disney
The designers can design something fabulous, but that doesn't mean it gets approved by people in charge of the money to implement the design.

Carousel Coffee… with nothing representing a carousel in the design. It didn’t need to be literal. Should be more than very neutral everything outside of the nice chairs in the small seating section.

Not bad but nothing exciting to meet our next level Disney expectations. And where’s the refill cup station?

It appears to force you to 'grab, pay , go'..
Which is what you should want to do.
Get to the parks, go out to the boardwalk or back to your room.
VERY functional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter