Cash points in the U.S

belly_uk

Earning My Ears
Hi all..

We're coming over on Dec 22 for 2 weeks and staying in a log cabin in FW. It's our first time at Disney and I;m trying to make my mind up what to do with my good old pound notes!
So, my question really is, rather than me bring Travellers Cheques (which I hate) or suitcases full of dollars :p I was wondering..... We have a network of cash points in England which go by the name of "Link". Do you have the equivalent there? Or would anyone know if I could use my link card in a US cash point (any ex-pat's?)

Oh, one other thing. Anyone know what the weathers going to be like. I've heard around 70F as an average.. Would it get a lot colder after dark ?
Cheers!

Graham

Hi, I don't think think we have any Links but we have cash machines with the visa/mastercard logo. We used to live in the UK and when friends come to visit, I usually advise against traveler's cheques and just use your cash card or switch card. They have done so without a problem.

As for the weather--it can be variable. But it should be warmer than the UK. It has been in the 70's but it can get really chilly in the morning. Be prepared with a fleece. Best of luck with the trip.

Kathleen

Daytime highs should be in the low 70's, but plan on bringing a sweater, or sweatshirt for the evening. Evening temps tend to dip in to the low 50s. Cotton slacks and a polo shirt should be fine for most of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter