Cash reservation cancellation policy

tjls

Mouseketeer
Anybody know what the cancellation policy is on a one night cash reservation? Staying at SSR over Thanksgiving in a studio and missing Thanksgiving day itself during the 8 night stay. Have it waitlisted and keep checking, but trying to figure out other plans just in case. Want to be able to cancel whatever plans I make if the waitlist comes through. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Anybody know what the cancellation policy is on a one night cash reservation? Staying at SSR over Thanksgiving in a studio and missing Thanksgiving day itself during the 8 night stay. Have it waitlisted and keep checking, but trying to figure out other plans just in case. Want to be able to cancel whatever plans I make if the waitlist comes through. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I just did this as well. My understanding is that if you cancel before 5 days prior, you receive a full refund of your deposit. I'll try to see if I can find the thread with the link.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/cancellation-policy-for-cash-reservation.3762407/#post-60900822

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter