Cast Member Discount Apply to Aulani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagosto

Mouseketeer
I've searched for 30 minutes and can't seem to find a definite answer. I waited on WDW phone for 45 minute too without answer (odd). Does the Cast Member CM discount apply (e.g. 40-50% off)? I'm trying to find something new for my family with 4 and 1 year old daughters. We are doing the cruise and WDW back-to-back every year and I want to shake it up.

I've searched for 30 minutes and can't seem to find a definite answer. I waited on WDW phone for 45 minute too without answer (odd). Does the Cast Member CM discount apply (e.g. 40-50% off)? I'm trying to find something new for my family with 4 and 1 year old daughters. We are doing the cruise and WDW back-to-back every year and I want to shake it up.
Really, this sort of question should be directed to a Disney employee site. Such discussions are typically not allowed on public forums.

Really, this sort of question should be directed to a Disney employee site. Such discussions are typically not allowed on public forums.

Why? There's nothing wrong with asking how this process works. It's very widely discussed at the WDW/WDL parks so I am not sure why the question would not apply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter