Castle Contest: I Did It

Sammie

DIS Veteran
Ok for those having problems.

Sign in to the members site. Once on the home page, up at the top click on Just For Members, once on that page, click on Special Offers, when it opens you should see the Contest, and to the upper left your number you will need to enter.

Hope this works for everyone, I never could get it to work using the link. Of course someone I helped will probably win, but hey, I love you guys. ;)

Looks like it's only good for US DVC members - Anyone know if this is so?

Stinks if it is!!

Thank you Sammie for cracking the code. It's sad that it was right there in front of me. I entered for myself, hubby and daughter. Since all 3 of us are owners, my number had a .1 and hubby was .2 and daughter was .3 -- I would not have known this except I logged under hubby's account and saw his .2 then logged in under my name and saw I was .1. This is the first time I could even enter since hubby was a CM for many years and is not now, so we were never allowed to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter