Cat 4 over Cat 5

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Just got a quote on Cat 3 "holy mackerel" !!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm I think we'll give that a miss, can't justify the cost for just the 2 of us ;)

We stayed Cat 5 this year and it was great - is there any difference in Cat 4 that would be worth it for 2 adults ? or should I just stick to Cat 5 and save my money?

Thanks all

Hi Fantasia Sam!
The only difference between the two are cat 4's are slightly longer than cat 5's and cat 5's are on deck 7 and cat 4 's are on deck 8.

I would not pay the extra money, if it was only the two of us. The extra space might be handy if there were 3 or 4, but really not neccessary for 2 people. Myself, DM and DD5 stayed in a cat 5 last Jan on the Wonder. It was just fine. Plenty of storage and the verandah can't be beat!

Good Luck!

Ursula

Sorry Dreamer, but I would go for the Cat 4. My DW and I love being in a Cat 4. We have been in both a 4 and a 5, so we know the comparison. It definitely makes a world of difference and is worth the extra.

That is good to know. I have never stayed in a cat 4. Maybe, if I'm offered an upgrade at the port, we'll go for it, too. Right now, there aren't any left on the 4/10 Western.

Ursula

Thanks for that you two - We stayed Cat 5 in May and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how big it was so I think we'll save the money and splash out on a suite perhaps at WDW and stick with Cat 5 for now.

well let me say this if u like cat 5 and would like to save even alittle more money try this room in cat 7
same as cat 5 room but sold as cat 7 slightly obstructed verandah very little go here to see actual pictures taken by other cruisers www.castawayclub.com and look under statrooms for more info
room #s r 6634,6134 or 7120,7620
we stayyed in 7120 u will be fine and about 600.00 richer
good luck peter

we are staying in rm 7120 this Sat for the 7 day western; must tell you that my girlfriend stayed in this rm last year and we liked its location better than our cat 6 which was in the front of the ship; we are so happy we paid cat 7 price for a very slightly obstructed view! And since we were in it visiting my girlfriend last year, we know it is really quite nice!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter