CAT FIGHTZ - Me.Ow!

iatezyourzchi128490109999843750.jpg

Actually Aengus,

I'm still trying to the process the fact Pink could have her way with KrazyPete for two whole days and she chose to have him parade around in his underroos singing your song. I'm surprised she picked the pink beret and not a feathery headdress.

Why does everything always come back to Lava Boi? I think I'm having a "Marcia Marcia Marcia" moment. I going to go find a quiet place and count backwards from 100 now.

:rotfl:

Oh my gosh!! That POOR cat!! :sad2: I don't even like cats, but that's pathetic!

I'm still laughing over Pete's new VMK signature. Wish I had thought to take a snapshot of it. Says something like...

"Safety tip: Never ever ever give your pass.word to anyone!"

:rotfl2:

This past weekend was the BEST weekend of my life! :woohoo:

This is kind of late, but I think it's awesome that Lily peruses the Disboards! :rotfl:

I'm sure the other hosts do, but I don't actually have any evidence of it.

And Lily actually calls me Mint, which is odd, because I rarely see her but yet she knows my nickname :confused3

This is kind of late, but I think it's awesome that Lily peruses the Disboards! :rotfl:

And Lily actually calls me Mint, which is odd, because I rarely see her but yet she knows my nickname :confused3

its either aengus or pink...... they talk about pppl. :rolleyes:

shhhtheyizta128392972253437500.jpg

my point proven ;)

Inspired by Pink's signature and the fact that cats are evil....

when you saw me last in her room, I called you mint as you left, she said... oh wow that is so much easier to say than his real title :)

so thats probably it.

NO.. youru wussification is complete!... marcia ;)

when you saw me last in her room, I called you mint as you left, she said... oh wow that is so much easier to say than his real title :)

so thats probably it.

:rotfl: Oh okay, that explains a lot. Wish I could've been there for that one.

I'm a cat person. I really don't like dogs, but I have to say that this picture is hilarious. I love the expression on the cat's face!

dog_eats_catletzgoez.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter