Catalogue Shopping Anyone?

PoohBWV

<font color=green>Moderator<br><font color=red>Pro
I am seriously pressed for time this Christmas with working more than I used to, caring for a sick parent as well as the usual raising a family and am wondering how I'm going to get all of my shopping done this year. Does anyone know of any really good Canadian catalogues? (other than the Sears Wish Book of course):D

I realize that they aren't always a popular company, but if you know someone in Quixtar (Amway) their catalogues are pretty good. They have a general merchandise, a clothing and a Christmas catalogue. They deliver within 2 business days usually.

Any gardeners in the family PoohBWV? ;) :)

How about Lee Valley Tools ? You can request a catalogue or shop online. I've always been happy with their service. A good Canadian company! :)

Any outdoor sports enthusiasts? :)

Here's a link to Mountain Equipment Co-op's catalogue request page. I'm not sure if you have to be a member to receive a catalogue, although memberships are only about $5, and I believe they are good for life.

:)

What about gift certificates. Find an interest for each person you must buy for and visit the equal website. For example HMV for videos or CD's, Chapters for books, etc. If you have time make a list and visit a mall then just pick up gift certificates at various stores. Many do it in the form of little plastic credit cards now. Old Navy, the Gap, Body Shop, etc. If you went in an off time you could perhaps be finished in one hour with a quick pace and well planned attack.

Good luck. I have just added an extra work day each week and it is harder to accomplish everything.

I've bought a couple of things from Indigo.ca, Amazon.ca, lasenza.ca ... I haven't tried hbc.ca (Hudson's Bay) but I've heard its good. If you're looking for gift certificates, you can try giftcertificates.ca ... They've got Gap and a couple of other stores. Hope that helps ya out! :p

Good suggestions everyone. Thanks. Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter