Catch Phrases or Well Known Lines Around WDW

See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination..... mysteries and magic...... visions fanastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams.....

:wizard:

i think that this has to be the funniest thing...possibly because of the voice that is saying it...:goodvibes

That's my ringtone (and my mom's after she heard mine :rotfl:). I get some strange looks, but it's totally worth it, especially when I get the laugh of approval from other monorail fans. :)

'......and of course, these little beauties....'

Part of Patrick Warburton pre flight spiel on Soarin'.

Ooh! That's a good one!

Hello everyone and welcome aboard the Walt Disney World transportation system. Your just moments away from... insert theme park here.

more than one bus driver has thrown out the true meaning of acronym

MGM

Mouse

Got (your)

Money

:laughing: guess it's passe now that the name change has been implemented, still a hoot imo

E-every
P-person
C-comes
O-out
T-tired

One of my favorites, from a bus driver back in the days when they talked to us instead of a machine. :sad2:

"Please don't throw me in that briarpatch!!"

Folks I'm going to move this over to the Community Board. It a better fit over there. Thanks Rich

If you stay on site I'm sure you know......

"Hi I'm Stacy and welcome to Walt Disney World's top 7 must sees."

"Everybody has a laughing place"
" It's a great big beautiful tomorrow "
" Triple mountain whammy " :rotfl: :rotfl:
" zipadee doo da "
" What is this? Jersey? " Oh come on.. who doesn't remember this line. or
" I just went to get some popcorn " Ahh GMR :P
I have soo many hehe, I'll post more soon

"You hockey puck" As you are taunted by Mr. Potato Head while standing in line for TSMM

That's my ringtone (and my mom's after she heard mine :rotfl:). I get some strange looks, but it's totally worth it, especially when I get the laugh of approval from other monorail fans. :)

Where did you get this as a ringtone? Our family loves saying this phrase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter