CBR bus stops

julfre

Mouseketeer
I may be going to CBR in Nov and wonder whichvisland the bus stops at first? I was there several years ago and I remember full buses going by early in the morning and would like to be at or near the first stop.
Thanks

There are two routes through CBR. The primary route enters via the main entrance and stops at Martinique, Calypso, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Jamaica, Aruba and Barbados.

During high volume periods a second route enters via the west entrance and stops at Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, Calypso, Trinidad North and Trinidad South.

Originally posted by julfre
I may be going to CBR in Nov and wonder whichvisland the bus stops at first? I was there several years ago and I remember full buses going by early in the morning and would like to be at or near the first stop.
Thanks

It really all depends. In the morning, we now use MOD... Magic On Demand. Instead of being on set routes, the busses are dispatched to areas in demand. For example, 9:30am for the Magic Kingdom, it'll be pretty busy. Coordinators will dispatch one bus to start at the A side (M O/C TN TS), and another bus to start at the same time on the B side (JAB). In addition, sometimes they will send out a third bus to clean up any extras. Anytime a bus fills up, the driver radios the dispatcher, and another bus will be dispatched.

At about 11:00, we transition to FLEX Dispatch. Busses are no longer dispatched by demand, but rather on time schedules. (The demand at this time usually has subsided). One bus will enter through the A side, and the next bus will enter through the B side. They'll alternate all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter