CBR pics.

Where is the new pictures...Hurry up!!! put it!!! :dance3:

128666814da5tfl1bs4.jpg

128666975h7gcel1bc7.jpg

128666957hdtp6l1vq6.jpg

More pirate room pics! pirate:

Next was to the CBR to view the new Pirate rooms and wow they are so cool. I can see that every little boy and lots of little girls would love to stay here.

Here are a few photos, take note of the plank carpet, dividing curtain, the barrels and the etching on the bathroom wall!

148.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

150.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

Great!!! first semi-official Photos... :banana: :cool1: :rotfl: :yay: :cheer2: :worship:

HAVE A NICE 2009 TRIPS TO EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for the Pirate Room pics! September can not get here soon enough. My DS will be so surprised to see it.

Also, I love how the carpet looks like wood planks.

Sorry, the pics aren't the best, but I was in a hurry and wanted to have something to bring back to do my share for the photo threads!

Thanks so much for all of the beautiful Photos!!:thumbsup2
All of you have me so excited about our 1st stay at CBR. :goodvibes
Pirate Rooms here we come--pirate: :yay: :dance3:

I am going in October of 09 and we were thinking of staying in Aruba? But, this will be our first time there! I was wondering possibly how far the walk would be from there to the OPR? And, does anyone have any pictures from that village? And, what is the best rooms in your opinion? We are soo excited!!

I am going in October of 09 and we were thinking of staying in Aruba? But, this will be our first time there! I was wondering possibly how far the walk would be from there to the OPR? And, does anyone have any pictures from that village? And, what is the best rooms in your opinion? We are soo excited!!

Aruba is an excellent location. It's straight across the bridge from OPR - about a 5 minute walk! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter