CDG Airport to Holiday Inn

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're going to DLP 21st of Feb. Flight doesn't get in til early evening so we've booked a night at the Holiday Inn and then will travel onto the Park on Friday morning where we're staying at the Newport Bay til Monday. Any tips on getting from the airport to Holiday Inn? Apparantly there is a shuttle from the Holiday Inn to the park, but not from the airport.
Also, have read the thread about the Lion King Show.I see it's on at the Hyperion (or whatever it's called!). This will be our third trip so I iknow where it is, but what's all this about tickets? Do we get them from the cafe itself? What time are they availiable from?
Thanks as ever for all your help

VEA shuttle also goes to Holiday Inn. I'd also recomment getting Shilver Shuttle http://www.silvershuttle.biz/index_en.php?Act=Intro which is how we got from CDG to HI.

Regarding Lion King show they give out tickets for earlier shows at 11.00hrs, outside the theatre. Plan to be there at least 30 minutes earlier. Not everyone needs to queue but you need their passes as that is how many tickets you will get.
The shows alternate between French and English.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter