Celeb sighting today at AKL

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Live from the Land at Epcot while waiting on my DH to get off of Soarin...we saw K-Fed with his ex (not Brittney) and one of their kids eating lunch at Mara at AKL. They were later spotted at Epcot, not by me but by someone waiting next to us at Le Cellier. Of course no pics to prove it then again I don't know why I'm even posting about K-Fed LOL

Thanks for sharing. I think any celeb sighting is neat. I have never scene a celeb in public.

Kim

I saw a picture of Brit posing with one of her kids in front of the toon town sign in DW today as well. I guess they made a stop in DW while on her tour. SO funny b/c when I saw the picture, I knew I could come to the disboards and someone would report a sighting!

Brit was staying in the AKL before her concert tomorrow in Tampa. I know several CM that worked with her, I do not know how much time she spent in the parks.

Britney was actually in Magic Kingdom on Thursday - that's when the Toontown pics are from, as well as another set from the Speedway. I'm not saying she wasn't there again today, but those particular photos are from Thursday.

Pretty cool! The only celeb sighting I have ever had was Tony Curtis at Spago! :rotfl:

Oh, and I met John Mayer - my hero!

Celeb sightings at Disney must be cool!

We were at MK last Thursday & my son was on the speedway the same time as Britney Spears ...he was a bit star struck !!

We haven't see any celebrities everytime we have a trip but I don't bother myself to see them, I'll go on the rides which is more fun. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter