Celebration at the Top - Sip, Savor, Sparkle Confirmation - 2023

I just got Dec 3 booked, too!!! So excited and can’t wait to tell my daughter when I see her in person later today. Looks like it is running on Sundays throughout Dec.

Go luck for everyone who’s been waiting and hoping.

I just got Dec 3 booked, too!!! So excited and can’t wait to tell my daughter when I see her in person later today. Looks like it is running on Sundays throughout Dec.

I am back and forth on staying the extra night, but if I’m there, I’m the solo chowing down sushi and sliders, so say hello :). Always great to meet dis-ers! Good luck, all!

are there ever any kids at these events? I have a 13 year old sushi loving gal! Wondering if we should do this

are there ever any kids at these events? I have a 13 year old sushi loving gal! Wondering if we should do this
I have seen children there once (I’ve been twice). Obviously, it’s aimed at adults and not a great value at the same price as adults pay. It’s certainly not set up for little ones, but a sushi loving 13 year old would enjoy it, I think.

JUst saw they added Monday Dec 11 & I grabbed it !!!!. I have been trying to get the Sunday for the last few weeks

I have seen children there once (I’ve been twice). Obviously, it’s aimed at adults and not a great value at the same price as adults pay. It’s certainly not set up for little ones, but a sushi loving 13 year old would enjoy it, I think.
Do people get Dressed up for this or are they wearing their theme park attire?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter