Celebration hotel by Disney?

Caroleff

Earning My Ears
Anybody ever hear of/stay at the Celebration hotel? It's been recommended to me--got great rates for a 2 bedroom and agent said it is owned by Disney. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
cfanney@hotmail.com

I've been there, its really neat, but don't go to stay there during a Disney vacation.....they have no shuttles, and nothing do do with the parks...its just a normal hotel in a town....

Thanks for your help! The hotel did say that they do offer complimentary shuttles to Disney every hour--maybe that's new??? Also, I got a quote from USAhotelguide.com who insisted there were 2 bedroom suites available but the hotel says they only have 1 bedrooms!!!

I never stayed there but walked around & took a look, it's a very quaint hotel on a small lake with a small pool & deck overlooking the lake. There is a nice restaurant too. It's in the center on town in Celebration within walking distance to many shops, restaurants & a movie theatre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter