Celebration planning- Suggestions?

theresamom

Earning My Ears
We will be at Disney World for 5 days at the end of January. Part of the reason for the trip is that we are celebrating the fact that my 13 year old son, an actor, got a part on an episode of 30 Rock and his episode will be airing a week after our vacation.

So, we will be celebrating this on our trip to WDW.

I have a few ideas such as: mentioning it in the reservation, getting a personalized t-shirt made for him, and decorating the window in our POP room to congratulate his hard work. Even though we are on the free quick service meal plan, I was thinking of trying to spring for a table service meal to help him celebrate.

Because I'm a single mom, I can't really afford to have expensive gift packages delivered to the room, etc. I have to be mindful of expenses and plan ahead.

But you guys are creative and knowledgeable, so I thought I would turn to you to help me figure out how to make this memorable for him (even on a budget).

While you are at it, suggest some table service restaurants that for a 13 year old boy that will be a special way to celebrate him.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. We will also be there with his grandmother and uncle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter