Changing #of guests for PS

gillis95

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to Chef Mickeys for breakfast but have no idea how many people. The max number would be 10. It seems I've heard people say something negative about changing # of guests for your PS. It may have been adding more..can't remember. If I made it for 10 and then only 6 were going should I call ahead or just show up with my smaller party??

What's been your experience with changing party size - adding or subtracting?

Thanks

i have done it several times. just keep in mind that for the time you would like to dine, there might not be a table size then and you will need to book an alternate time. theCMs will do their best to book at the original time or somewhere near then. i would book for the max number and then call to change if needed. good luck.:tongue: :duck:

We have made reservations for 4 several times at different Disney restaurants and only shown up with 3, and they dont seem to have a problem with it. If they place 5 2-person tables together for you, and you only take 6, then that opens up tables for another family who doesnt have PS to get in. If it is a busy restaurant, Im sure they wont mind, after all, they will fill the tables no matter what.

After trying to up our ps # for CRT several times, I was finally able to do so by calling Group Dining! I was so surprised! :faint:

It never hurts to try! Just don't give up!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter