changing reservations

babynurse31

Mouseketeer
Is there a penalty for changing the date of your cruise before the last 60 days? We are currently booked for 12/4/03 and may have to change to 3/04. Also, will they just transfer the deposit over to the new date?

Thanks!

We recently had to change our date, and DCL did transfer our deposit to the new date. Our's was outside the 60-day window too, so there was no penalty or problem with doing it.

Rose

I understood that while there isn't a penalty, you have to pay the rate in effect when you "book" the new room. Ours has gone up a lot since we booked last fall. I'd love to switch weeks, but the price increase makes me stay with what I've got. Even if it isn't a matter of going during a more expensive period, the cruises just get more expensive, I think, the closer to the sail date.

Maybe I've been given the wrong information.....

My3kids, that's correct, if you change your sailing you would pay the pricing in effect at that time for the new sailing date. There is no penalty per se for changing outside of 60 days prior but a new sailing date could definitely result in a higher price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter