Changing the way I do Disney

Well I just got back from my trip and I have to report that I did not take my own advice at all, lol! All the best plans to take it easy and yet I was frequently limping back to POP at midnight or later. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks after all :P
:laughing:

Been doing Disney since 1982. I still really enjoy Disney, but I just don't have the stamina to follow park itineraries, fast passes, line waiting etc anymore. My kids are grown but I don't have grandchildren yet. I'm unable to work as I became disabled due to some major back problems.
But I still love the magic of Disney and would still love to travel there but do it differently and at a slower pace. Any suggestions?
Do we have an over 50 forum for us Disney people? If not we really need one. Tia
Maybe rent an RV or pop-up camper and stay at a Fort Wilderness campsite. That might be an affordable way to stay onsite for a longer time than you used to stay, to take on the parks at a more relaxed pace while still having time to get your favorite park activities in. And Fort Wilderness is pretty with a laid-back, friendly vibe. There are also many resort activities there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter