character bedtime tuck-in

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
I heard that one of the characters (Cinderella or Snow White) actually tucked a kid in one night. Anybody heard of this? And if you have heard of it, how do you get it done?:rolleyes:

No, this is not offered on the ship. They DO have character parties in the kid's programming at night but no characters will come to a stateroom and do a tuck-in.

Originally posted by goodstarr
I heard that one of the characters (Cinderella or Snow White) actually tucked a kid in one night. Anybody heard of this? And if you have heard of it, how do you get it done?
You probably heard about an extra cost service that was offered by the now-defunct Premier Cruise Line ("The Big Red Boat").

Back when Premier was the "Official Cruise Line of Walt Disney World," parents could arrange to have Disney characters tuck in their children at evening bedtime. When the agreement with Disney ended, Premier had Warner Bros. "Looney Tunes" characters instead.

Before going out of business, Premier offered tuck-ins by their own characters, including a "dolphin, seal, clam and fuzzy wuzzy bear," for $15 per child.

Originally posted by Werner Weiss
Premier had Warner Bros. "Looney Tunes" characters instead.

Gee, let's see. Tucked in by Snow White or by the Tazmanian devil.....hmmmmmm.

Thanks alot. A friend told me about it but I didn't realize that it was on another ship. I guess if Disney offered it, there wouldn't be enough characters to meet the demand.

Could you imagine meeting Mickey in the stateroom hallway - he'd get mobbed. Even if he didn't, you couldn't pass him because he (and the rest of the gang - with the exception of the princesses - are pretty good sized).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter