• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Breakfast????

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi Again,
Need some advice from anyone about Character breakfast...I have two boys that are ages 5 and 12 what would be the best character breakfast for boys....Do they have like Peter Pan or something like that for boys....
Thanks Again:D

I'm not sure about Peter Pan but Chef Mickey's has a great character breakfast and the characters are not too girly :p .... Mickey, Minni, Pluto, Goofy, Chip-n-Dale

Chef Mickey's - buffet, as posted above.

Goofy's Breakfast at Beach Club - buffet, I believe it is Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale with Minnie in the lobby sometimes.

O'Hana's character breakfast - served family style. Mickey, Chip, Dale, Goofy, I think. The kids parade around the restaurant with maracas every 1/2 hour or so.

No breakfasts currently with Buzz, Peter Pan, Captain Hook.

I have written to Disney with requests that they add a character meal more geared toward boys.

Donald's Breakfastasauras in AK. The food is great and there are characters, but it won't be over the top for the 12 year old. They like to joke around with the diners. I know they will love it!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter