Character Breakfasts

Tony Bush

DIS Veteran
We're off in December and have just booked our 10 day world tickets. We didn't do a character breakfast on our last visit but will be doing so this time to celebrate my daughters 10th birthday.
Do we get a choice for the character breakfast which is included ? We would like it on a specific date - do we need to pre book this ? If so where and how ?

Also what are the best venues ?

Sorry for all the questions...................

Tony B

1997 - DLP - Davy Crocketts
2000 - All Star Movies
2002 (December) - Quality Inn Int.

you can prebook - the number is 407 wdw -dine

depending on the restaurant you can either call 60 or 120 days before.

I have bought the special offer 10 day tickets and they include many restaurants

ohana's, chef mickeys, hollywood and vine, restaurantosaurus, cape may cafe off the top of my head but there were loads. I don't know if it will be the same in December, as the offer runs out before then- but I think H&V and Restaurantosaurus are usually on the list.

Bev

We had the 10 day passes last year and had our breakfast at Hollywood & Vine at MGM. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. We didn't have to book as it was October last year and the parks were quieter after September 11.

We have just received our tickets for the free breakfast and the only character breakfasts are at Restaurantasaurus (AK) and Hollywood and Vine (MGM) the other restaurants you can use them in are within the resort hotels, and a couple of restaurants in AK and MGM (non character)
You cannot use them anywhere in Epcot or Magic Kingdom.
We have also pre-booked them just in case!!
Hope this helps!
Leaving in 4 days and 17 hours!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Sheila, some of those hotel meals are also character breakfasts. Specifically

Cape May Cafe at Beach Club
Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
Olivia's at Key West (I have a feeling this is no longer a character meal, but I'm not sure)
Ohana at Polynesian

plus the 2 within parks
Hollywood and Vine at MGM
and Restaurantosaurus at AK

there are also lots of non character options - but your best value for money is a character meal, unless you're not into characters.

You do not need to be staying on-site to eat at any of the resort restaraunts, they are all open to anyone - and I believe Chef Mickeys in the Contemporary is one of the most popular character meals in WDW - although to be perfectly honest, it wasn't our favorite.

those restaurants are taken off my voucher which is for the special offer 10 day tickets, so it;s possible that they may change the list of restaurants for the normal priced tickets

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter