Character Flats?

Evoulie

Living the Dream.
I was wondering if someone could possibly make these character flats for me. I can't do it, so I really hope you can help. Thanks!

tealearscharacterflat.png

MI-Characterflat.png

totcharacterflat.png

piratecharacterflat.png

earthdayme.png

dreamcharacterflat.png

HOST_Lily.png

dopeycharacterflat.png

Ev

fan dont do the lily flat for him

she is my bff he needs my permission first

lol

Sorry for taking a long time, but I test printed the flats and they all looked very pixelated..

I'm trying to repair the images..
91378953jp4.jpg

I have to leave for a while, if anyone else wants to take over, go ahead.

Hi Evoulie! I posted how I made my flats on AmberDaze's thread here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25317260&postcount=41

I actually used Powerpoint to resize and I think they came out pretty clear. In comparison to HowWeird's, the color isn't as great as his are, but in pictures, I don't think you can really see the difference unless it's a major close up. Weird used Photoshop and it took him a while to do his. Like I said in the thread, I just put a copy of the picture in Microsoft Powerpoint and stretched it there. I didn't even bother clearing out most of the background since I cut them directly on the lines. So the actual computer work was really quick. I'm very happy with the results. I hope this helps!

Hi Evoulie! I posted how I made my flats on AmberDaze's thread here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25317260&postcount=41

I actually used Powerpoint to resize and I think they came out pretty clear. In comparison to HowWeird's, the color isn't as great as his are, but in pictures, I don't think you can really see the difference unless it's a major close up. Weird used Photoshop and it took him a while to do his. Like I said in the thread, I just put a copy of the picture in Microsoft Powerpoint and stretched it there. I didn't even bother clearing out most of the background since I cut them directly on the lines. So the actual computer work was really quick. I'm very happy with the results. I hope this helps!
I don't have Powerpoint..

Ev

This isn't as clear as fan's. I don't know how well this will print. Let me know if it's good enough. If so, I can do the rest for ya :)
Evoulie.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter