Character Meal Price?

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
On average how much does a character meal cost? There will be six of us. Myself, my BF, her DH and there 3 kids DD12, DS8 and DD5. She would like to do this for her kids but needs to know how much to budget. When I was there in '03 it was about $30 pp. Is it still the same or have they raised the price by a huge amount.

Thanks

I thought I've read that character meal prices went up at the beginning of September 2005. So, if the menu date is before that, the price might be wrong on it. Does anyone have current prices?

autumnbaby9 said:
On average how much does a character meal cost? There will be six of us. Myself, my BF, her DH and there 3 kids DD12, DS8 and DD5. She would like to do this for her kids but needs to know how much to budget. When I was there in '03 it was about $30 pp. Is it still the same or have they raised the price by a huge amount.

Thanks

If you do Storyteller's or Lilo and Stitch breakfasts, you can do it for about $12-15 per adult and $8-$10 per child including drinks but no tip if you order off the menu. You still get all the great character interaction without the huge price tag! Have fun!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter