Character Meals and Connections vouchers

coachv

Disney Veteran
Been trying to do some research on vouchers from Connections on character meals. Found some info on character breakfast vouchers on mousesavers but cannot find out if there is a voucher for other character meals (lunch and supper). Do they exist? If so, how much do they run? Is it a good deal or not? We are doing Chef Mickey's for dinner and would like to know.

what are the times you can use the Kingdom Lunch Vouchers ? I I thought you could use them anytime. I bought some just for that fact. Can anyone tell me the time limits you can use them. I bought them to pay for our Easter dinner, so didn't my sisters family. Please help.

Lunch vouchers are good only during the restaurant's lunch hours (it is dependent on the particular restaurant but usually 11:30 - 4 or so). The lunch vouchers are NOT good during dinner hours. The only exception to this MAY be the Rainforest Cafe at AK - since they do not close between lunch and dinner some DISers have reported being able to use the "lunch" vouchers for dinner.

The Quick and Casual vouchers are good for lunch or dinner but only for "counter" service restaurants (with Beaches and Cream being the only exception since you can sit down but it is still considered counter service).

I would call the restaurant you are planning on eating at for your Easter dinner and find out what their lunch hours are and try going at the latest possible seating if you want to use your lunch vouchers.

:) :) :)
Rhonda

akasleepingbeauty

Thanks so much, i have PS for Liberty Tree for 4:15 can you believe that, i am going to call today and see if i can use them for that time. If not i will try to make my ressies for about 3:30pm. Thank goodness for these boards. They help more than you know.

Thanks for the info....I don't guess there are vouchers available for character meals other breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter