Characters

Do you prefer one park over another?

Do you have a favorite character to be friends with?

Compared to DCL, are your work days harder, easier, or the same at WDW?

Do you prefer one park over another?

Do you have a favorite character to be friends with?

Compared to DCL, are your work days harder, easier, or the same at WDW?
I mostly work at either Epcot or MK. MK will always be my favorite.
I think my best friends will alway be Anna, Rapunzel and Cinderella.
I think work is more full on in the parks. Pretty much constant meets

I’m seeing a pattern. Your favorite ship is the Disney MAGIC and your favorite park to work at is the MAGIC Kingdom.

Although I could be at any park on any given day I guess MK was always special.

I’m seeing a pattern. Your favorite ship is the Disney MAGIC and your favorite park to work at is the MAGIC Kingdom.

Although I could be at any park on any given day I guess MK was always special.
Haha I guess I love helping to create the MAGIC!!!
That’s true, I could spend a day in any park and it will be fun and special

That's so cool -- what you do! A big "thank you", because I know there have to be times that it doesn't always feel magical. :)
We just went to the parks in February for the first time in over 20 years, and I have to say that the characters we met really made the experience above and beyond. The fact that the characters were so in-tune and interactive, even speaking to us personally . . . really made it feel like more than just walking through a park. :)

I totally understand that you want to share the magic, but I don't know if you're aware of this, but if that is a photo of YOU identifying yourself as a "friend" of Cinderella along with other insider info like who you're friends with, that is a fireable offense. There are lots of cast members including higher ups on these pages, and if I were you, I would delete this before Disney sees it.

Do you have to have some sort of previous acting / improv experience to get a character role, or is that part of the training process? Face characters talk, so I imagine it'd be fairly difficult to know what to say right off the top of your head in any given situation! I'm sure you get thrown for a loop quite a bit.

Assuming you're female, is it ever uncomfortable if you see a man by himself waiting to see you? I ask because when DS was in the All-American Band at Disneyland, he told me that occasionally the princesses there would share stories of inappropriate attempts by solo men. Yet, DH waited in line to see a princess once at Epcot, and she was super-nice, even inviting him to New Orleans with her for some Beignets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter