charging to your room

jmpap

Earning My Ears
I am leaving in 4 days (Yea!) and am staying at CBR. I was told that any purchases we make in the parks we can charge to our room. Is this true? Does this include meals, souvenirs, snacks, etc? Can we do this at all of the parks (MGM, AK, MK). It would be so nice not to have to worry about cash, credit cards, travelers checks for every purchase. Thanks!!

Not everyplace, but most places. If you buy popcorn at a cart, you'll need to pull out cash. It only works until the morning of checkout. And you need to be careful - its easy to get the bill the last day and have to sit down!

Actually, you can continue to use your room charge through the end of the day you check out. Very convenient.

It is so easy to charge to the room. You will use your room key for this purpose. Most places in all the parks and DD are set up to charge to your room key. There are some snack places that can not accept the card and non disney places in DD such as McDonalds but that is about it. All resturants, even counter service, gift shops ect are happy to take your money this way. You do have a limit on the line of credit that you have depending on the resort. I am not sure what it is at the moderates. You, however can pay the amount you have charged off at any point and restart your credit. If you reach your limit, it will be billed to your credit card. We avoid this by keeping up with what we spend each day, and paying off some before we hit the limit. We use travelers checks for this. Have a great time,

jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter