Chase Disney Visa room discount release?

If you are going to use a debit card, I'd pay off the trip with the Chase Disney card to get the Disney rewards. Then with the money you would use from a debit card (which I am guessing it connected to a checking/savings account), pay off the balance when you get the bill.
Good point, I'd like to earn the points!

Just booked a last minute trip for end of Jan / beg of Feb with this Chase Disney Visa promotion .
The range of discount is scattered from 10%,15%,20% and even 25% off various Disney resorts (even though it says "up to 20% off") . Did the math, and we did indeed get 25% off for our resort stay!
We are doing a split stay and our first 4 night stay was included in the 25% off discount deal - Coronado Springs . Saved us almost $250 over rack rates . Sadly our second 4 night split at the Polynesian was not included in ANY Chase Disney Visa discounts (figures !) . It does not say that Poly is not included in the fine print , but it is the only resort that is not listed in the specials .
Just an FYI , the 3 resorts that include the 25% off (if available) are Animal Kingdom Lodge, Coronado Springs and Saratoga Springs .

Here is the link for the included resorts and various discount tiers .
Chase Disney Visa Room Only Discount

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter