Chase Sapphire Reserve Question

SageG

Earning My Ears
For those of you with Chase Sapphire Reserve, do you know if purchasing tickets to MNSSHP will qualify for 3x points? I wasn't sure if it would be categorized as a travel purchase and therefore qualify for the 3x points.

I purchased tickets for Early Morning Magic and that did not qualify in the travel category, unfortunately.

Thanks!

buying directly from disney won't get you the travel bonus. but if you buy from a place like undercover tourist, it is considered a "travel agency" purchase and you get the triple point bonus. not sure what else between undercover tourist qualifies, i'm guessing any travel agency type site

Another thing to remember with your CSR is the triple points on dining. I even got triple points from the food carts that were spread around Disney. This surprised me. Tis is definitely one of the cards I will be keeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter