Cheap eats in San Francisco?

danacath

DIS Veteran
I hope some of you San Francisco experts can help me on this one. DH and I will be bringing a group of 46 youth and adults to San Francisco on June 21. Most of the details are set, but we're still working on finding cheap places in Sausalito for lunch during our bus tour, and for supper down near Pier 33 in SF before our Alcatraz tour. For supper we won't have vehicles, so places need to be within walking distance. Any ideas?

TIA

I can't help you with sausilito and I don't know of anywhere up there that can seat 46 people, but at peir 33 you'll be near the in-n-out burger in fisherman's wharf, as well as many tourist oriented restaurants. I'm not an expert at that part of the city, but there're probably a few other places in there that are fast food type places.

have fun.

Thanks for the reply, psymonds. The trip was wonderful and we had a great tour bus driver who pointed out good eating places to the youth at both lunch time and supper time. We split up and had each adult take a group of kids to a different eating place, and that worked out just fine. Thanks again for taking the time to reply. :)

When we were in SF in 2003 we found the North Beach Pizza on Pier 39 to be good value, here is their current menu.

Just seen that you have already been! Hope the link helps someone else.

Claire ;)

When we were in SF in 2003 we found the North Beach Pizza on Pier 39 to be good value, here is their current menu.

Just seen that you have already been! Hope the link helps someone else.

Claire ;)

we ate the buffet there last week, and really enjoyed it !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter