Cheapest Disney Park tickets?

Boo Boo Too

DIS Veteran
To avoid me re-inventing the wheel, what is the cheapest way - in your experience - to purchase Disney Park Hopper Plus tickets (I am looking for 2 adults for 5 days in August - we are only in Orlando for 5 nights - if that makes any different). I see that the Disney website offers them for $247 per person - anyone sell them any cheaper?

Any opinions would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Boo

I just wanted to say I've used Ticketmania once and had no problems at all and was perfectly happy with them :D

Penny :D

A point worth considering at the moment is that the pound is strong against the dollar, so if you purchase from Ticketmania, you may get a favourable price.

I have used them before and they were great. Sent the actual tickets and they arrived within a week.

If you prefer to buy in the UK take a look at The Flight Shop . 5 Day ticket is currently £178 adult and £145 for the kids(£11 off the Disney Store Price).

I have used them in and have just booked my car hire with them as well (10% off the usual price)

Ticketmania are quoting 5 Day hopper plus passes at $251, which is £167 at 1.5 $ to £.

(FT is quoting 1.5243 at the moment)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter