Check-in Changing to Tiered Castaway Club Status?

We are Silver status. Just checked in for June cruise and it was 3 days sooner checking in. I must say, check in went a lot smoother than in the past. No glitches. Are documents were already reviewed and approved and received the ready to sail.

I believe they are starting to update things. I am Platinum and checked maybe an hour ago and still saw check-in at 30 days for a sailing in June. I just checked again and it shows 38 days.

I have a sailing in October that is in Concierge and another in July next year and both of those still reflect check in is 30 days prior to sailing.

It seems like they may be updating things at the cruise level rather than the updates automatically applying to all sailings for the Castaway Club member. The exception might be for Pearl since there are likely announcements for that today.
My sailing for October was updated at some point late in the week last week. The one for July next year is still showing the old information. They are working their way through the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter