Check-in Pending Approval

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
Extended family checked-in and got message "Guest Information Pending Approval" . What does this mean and what needs to be done?

We got that too - I believe that it's in that status until the passport photos are reviewed and "approved." It took a few days or bit more for our status to change.

Nothing. Disney will review it closer to your cruise. We sailed on the 22nd and our stuff was approved on the 17th. The important part now is that you got your PAT and boarding group.

Our last cruise there were some whose pending status was removed in 24 hours while others were left worrying for weeks. In the end, anyone who didn’t test positive the day of made it on board.

What you got is exactly what you should get! It’s perfect and expected at this point. It means that you have successfully uploaded your picture and government ID for travel and now it goes into the queue for DCL to review.

This review can take a while so don’t worry. In my sailings since restart I have yet to get approval more than a few days before sailing.

Even if you don’t get approval it’s no big deal as they can fix it at the port with your travel documents when you present them there.

Hopefully you got a PAT that is good for your travel party and get ready to enjoy the cruise.

Next step is safe passage at 15 days out!

We sail tomorrow - we got an email our online check in was complete and it all shows completed when we look at it each is marked completely however app still shows pending. I’ve had it pending in the app up until a few days before but never this. I’ve printed out the email where it says it was completed, and everything showing completed

What you got is exactly what you should get! It’s perfect and expected at this point. It means that you have successfully uploaded your picture and government ID for travel and now it goes into the queue for DCL to review.

This review can take a while so don’t worry. In my sailings since restart I have yet to get approval more than a few days before sailing.

Even if you don’t get approval it’s no big deal as they can fix it at the port with your travel documents when you present them there.

Hopefully you got a PAT that is good for your travel party and get ready to enjoy the cruise.

Next step is safe passage at 15 days out!

Our extended family got pending approval. Ours went through fine - no pending. So pretty sure that wasn't what they should have gotten. I was just wondering what the difference was. Everyone's cruised before so it seemed odd. But...nothing about this cruise has been the usual!

Our extended family got pending approval. Ours went through fine - no pending. So pretty sure that wasn't what they should have gotten. I was just wondering what the difference was. Everyone's cruised before so it seemed odd. But...nothing about this cruise has been the usual!
Interesting…if your approval isn’t pending, then you’re the exception. I’ve never heard of this since the restart. Usually everyone is pending until close to the sail date.

Interesting…if your approval isn’t pending, then you’re the exception. I’ve never heard of this since the restart. Usually everyone is pending until close to the sail date.
Well interesting...it seems that if you go to the APP it says pending approval but no mention of that if you do everything on a laptop, which is what I did. Don't know why it's different. Probably another Disney glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter