Check out my AK Trip Report!

heatherleigh

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to alert everyone that we are back from our 2 week long Alaskan vacation! We haven't even been back a full week yet, so I've already started on my TR. I don't want to forget anything, and I didn't take any notes. Fortunately, my oldest son has a great memory to assist me with any details I may be leaving out. I totally forgot about the DL community board, so I already started the report on the DW community side. I really wanted to post it on the main DL board, but I figured it didn't "fit in".

I want to share the trip with all my DL friends though, so please click on the link in my signature. I haven't completed the report, but I've done a few posts with photos so far.

I went on the vacation alone with my three oldest kids. I left my baby behind with my husband's parents. I didn't think it would be doable, traveling with all four for that long of a flight. I know I made the right choice too. Although we missed her, I know the trip wouldn't have been as smooth if I had her along.

My baby had a great "vacation" with her grandparents in another state too. She got lots of one on one, which she never gets as the youngest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter