Check your Hertz rate!

And instead, they'll rent it for $0. I got my "improved rate" yesterday of $1800. Needless to say, I sent their CS an email back - and it's says 7-10 business days for a response...which will be about the day before my trip. I even mentioned they could rent it for $591, or I'd continue to share my story far and wide on the internet. It's one thing to change a rate with no notice (since their email does not mention my res number and goes to spam, since it has a generic spam-looking title), it's another thing to quadruple it, and then say, well, how about we call it more than triple as a new agreement...

I hope they forever go out of business...I care little for a company with these business practices just like their actions show they care little about me.

Nothing you say on that point will change my mind. I don't want folks to rent from Hertz b/c I want them to cease to exist and let someone with more honest customer practices take their business space...

PS - I've rented for more than 2 decades...their actions were a 1st...and they need to be a last. It would a great example to all rental care companies that this kinda practice puts you out of business...
We also got the improved rate today which is still more than 200 over what they originally said it would be. We are booked now with Budget and hope the UT discount is honored!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter