Checking availability, flexible travel - POLY

Kt75

Mouseketeer
is there a way to check open availability on the website if our travel times are flexible? Tried a few dates, nothing shows for our dream room stay at Poly "1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level"

April / May next year is our travel time and it seems the required room must have 2 real beds (no sofa) and sinks out of toilet area so multiple people can get dressed at same time.

We are ok to splurge on costs. Should I just get a TA (we like to manage our own stay) or call Disney reservations line?

I would call Disney reservations and ask the CM to check availability. There is no way to check open availability online. You simply have to keep plugging dates in.

is there a way to check open availability on the website if our travel times are flexible? Tried a few dates, nothing shows for our dream room stay at Poly "1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level"

April / May next year is our travel time and it seems the required room must have 2 real beds (no sofa) and sinks out of toilet area so multiple people can get dressed at same time.

We are ok to splurge on costs. Should I just get a TA (we like to manage our own stay) or call Disney reservations line?

I wouldn't get a TA just for that.

I was recently looking for a room that had no availability. I refreshed the page once per hour and called a couple of times per day.

One of the cast members told me to basically give up, I wouldn't find it and even if the room was released I probably wouldn't catch it in time.

Well four days later around 8am I found the room and booked it! :flower3:

During that time I saw a few rooms at the Beach Club resort and villas go away and come back. People change their minds all of the time or the resort isn't at capacity so they release some rooms with discounts.

My advice is to check the website hourly if you have time or at least a few times per day. You can also call the reservation line because sometimes a room has been released but it may take up to an hour for the website to be updated.

I believe you need to call. I don't think suites are ever listed on line.

The 1BR CL Suite (which is in the Tonga longhouse, FYI) IS bookable online but I very rarely see it as available. There are other suites in the Tonga longhouse that DON'T show up online, you have to call.

As others have said, there's no way to check flexible dates - you just have to keep searching different combinations.

I would suggest calling, especially if some of the other suite options might work for you. There are an extremely limited number of suites available at Poly, so this can sometimes be pretty tough.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter