Checking in to Multiple Rooms

dns2751

Earning My Ears
We have two rooms booked under my membership at SSR in December - one for my family and one for my brother and his wife. I am getting in much earlier than they are. Will I be able to check in to both rooms or will they still need to go to the lobby and check in when they arrive?

We have two rooms booked under my membership at SSR in December - one for my family and one for my brother and his wife. I am getting in much earlier than they are. Will I be able to check in to both rooms or will they still need to go to the lobby and check in when they arrive?

When we went in November I was able to check in for my sister. They arrived the day after us and were getting in very late. I did not want them to have to stand in checkin line at 11pm. It was no problem.

Technically you need to be on the reservation to check in.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter