Checking on my peeps

Is this a hidden slap at Paul? pirate:

Not me. I always follow the code. :)

lem_jerky_gun_555_detail.gif

You both owe a drink for this violation! :mad:

No violation. There is such a thing as a jerky gun. Maybe it is you who owe. :scared1:

:laughing:

Howdy peeps. Slow day here. Relaxing in front of my new 55" LED. :goodvibes Life is good. Looking at Dodie's pics from DAP got me missing you guys. It's nice having friends all over the country! :banana:

You got a new TV? :confused3

Not me. I always follow the code. :)

lem_jerky_gun_555_detail.gif

No violation. There is such a thing as a jerky gun. Maybe it is you who owe. :scared1:

:laughing:

Your violation wasn't for the existence of a jerky gun, it was for getting Jeff all riled up! :lmao:

Me thinks this "code" really favors Lunny. I've yet to see him with a violation! :angel:

Your violation wasn't for the existence of a jerky gun, it was for getting Jeff all riled up! :lmao:

:worship:

You got a new TV? :confused3

Me thinks this "code" really favors Lunny. I've yet to see him with a violation! :angel:

Are you polishing his halo? :woohoo:

Are you two really going to make me say this............I guess you are. You both owe TWO drinks apiece for insinuating the "code" is anything but legitimate!!!! pirate: Don you owe an extra drink for saying "me thinks". That is a chick term and I find your use of it disturbing! :sad2:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Are you two really going to make me say this............I guess you are. You both owe TWO drinks apiece for insinuating the "code" is anything but legitimate!!!! pirate: Don you owe an extra drink for saying "me thinks". That is a chick term and I find your use of it disturbing! :sad2:

Paul, I'm not sure you're going to be able to handle all of those drinks. So, if you need any help, just let me know.

Paul, I'm not sure you're going to be able to handle all of those drinks. So, if you need any help, just let me know.
Nicole...What are you saying? ;)

Hey all. Let's see. What's new with me?

We went bowling yesterday. We bowl one time per year. It's a car club thing. It was our Impala SS club, the Central Indiana Camaro Club, the Firebird Club, and the GTO Club. Fun activity for winter. When you bowl one time per year, you pretty much stink at it. (I did break 100.) But it is a lot of fun and it makes you wonder why you don't do it more often.

I also came in #1 with my NASCAR picks in the Community Board weekly NASCAR challenge. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2403403&page=3) Last week I was #2, so I'm doing okay. This is the only thread I ever visit on the Community Board. They scare me over there. :scared1:

Hey all. Let's see. What's new with me?

We went bowling yesterday. We bowl one time per year. It's a car club thing. It was our Impala SS club, the Central Indiana Camaro Club, the Firebird Club, and the GTO Club. Fun activity for winter. When you bowl one time per year, you pretty much stink at it. (I did break 100.) But it is a lot of fun and it makes you wonder why you don't do it more often.

I also came in #1 with my NASCAR picks in the Community Board weekly NASCAR challenge. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2403403&page=3) Last week I was #2, so I'm doing okay. This is the only thread I ever visit on the Community Board. They scare me over there. :scared1:

I did not know You were in a Car Club. I am in The North Texas Thunderbird Association. We have a 1964 black convertable with red interior, driver.

One mans opinion, but the community board sucks. Too much arguing.

I've been here since 1998/1999 and, believe it or not, it actually used to be quite a bit worse. Several of the more judgmental and argumentative (i.e., snarky) folks have been banned. I still find it to be judgmental and argumentative though - so I stick to the Podcast Board. :goodvibes Although not always "rosy," it is still much better here.

I did not know You were in a Car Club. I am in The North Texas Thunderbird Association. We have a 1964 black convertable with red interior, driver.

Oh yeah. That takes up a lot of our time, especially in the summer. I have a Camaro SS that was a Brickyard 400 track car and my husband has a customized station wagon - Impala SS style with a 409 engine. Your Thunderbird sounds fun too. We LOVE cruising and have several spots here around Indy where car folks gather on the weekends.

Oh my, what a Monday!!

I walked into work this morning and all he** broke loose!! :scared1:

I was lucky to get a lunch break. We've been extremely busy and its only going to get worse but I'm loving every minute of it. I love the people I work with, well most of them. Some of them are just creepy and will be the first ones to go when we start making cuts at the end of the month.

My boss will be gone for training for the next 3 days so I will be in charge of my department. SHould be interesting as we are training 3 new clerks and implementing new payroll procedures.

It feels like forever since I've been over here.

I miss you guys :sad2:

I am enjoying the silence before we are bombarded with out of town visitors. My DMIL and her significant other, my DFIL, my dear BFF SIL are coming on Wednesday. My mom is still here. Having my MIL here is cause for a major uproar (think good uproar, not bad. There will be a TON of noise and laughter!) And possibly my dad. YIKES! Get those two together and we'll never get to sleep. Between the jokes, movie nights and non-stop Mexican cooking going on, we'll not sleep for days. It will be a great weekend! By Monday they will all be gone and it will be lonely quiet. But Rich will be home!

Crap, Do I get to choose the drinks at least?

Oh my, what a Monday!!

I walked into work this morning and all he** broke loose!! :scared1:

I was lucky to get a lunch break. We've been extremely busy and its only going to get worse but I'm loving every minute of it. I love the people I work with, well most of them. Some of them are just creepy and will be the first ones to go when we start making cuts at the end of the month.

My boss will be gone for training for the next 3 days so I will be in charge of my department. SHould be interesting as we are training 3 new clerks and implementing new payroll procedures.

It feels like forever since I've been over here.

I miss you guys :sad2:

Keep up the good work Shelly!!

For the record, I DID ask permission before I used that picture. I think it's the cutest picture in the whole book... sleeping like a baby.

Nicole I will second you on that being the cutest pic in the whole book! :thumbsup2

Well I haven't done much today, mostly slept!
I have been in pain since Friday night. Had some woman lean on my shoulder and that did something.
The pain has been getting worse! It now goes from my neck right down through the shoulder and into my left arm. I have an appointment at 9am tomorrow to get this fixed.
I went to the gym for some cardio yesterday, but this has upset my gym routine and I am hating that.
In the last 3 weeks I have only taken 1 day a week off from the gym.
Today was supposed to be my resistence training day, but there was just know way I could do that.
So I just stayed in bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter