Checking out of Sapphire Falls & into RPR

LynnB

Mouseketeer
Just booked a quick trip for May 10 thru 14. It will be me, DS 9, and my mom & sis. RPR is my hotel of choice, love it there! Unfortunately, for my dates only King Suites were avail w. APH. I need two rooms this trip so am trying to keep cost down. I was able to get 2 lagoon view rooms at Sapphire for 5/10 and then 2 RPR STD views for the 11th to 14th. Was wondering how to get luggage from one hotel to the other. Each adult will have one rolling suitcase. Is it an easy walk or would I be better off trying to get a cab?

They are connected but it's actually faster to walk across the street.

This is coming from Royal...
6DCFA3B5-4D6C-4FD4-9167-32F204CD3903_zpswwde7sol.jpg

when the carpeted area changes colors and patterns, then you know you are at Sfalls when using that route

Thanks. I thought I had seen a pic from Schumigirl showing a corrider between the hotels. We were just at RPR in Feb. and I meant to check out both Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls but I never did make it beyond RPR and the parks.

I've never ventured into the convention area of RPR. Is it accessible from the lobby area or do I have to walk outside and down past Tchoup Chop?

Thanks!

Take the elevator to the first floor and exit outside to the left if you use tower 3 elevator

Walk outside to the end of the building which is past the restaurant

Enter the building at the end and watch the signs inside to Sfalls

Yes it's an easy walk going through both hotels conventions areas........

We did it a fair few times over our trip last year, really enjoyed The Strongwater Tavern at Sapphire Falls :D and the walk doesn't take long at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter