Chefs de France Review - Remy was there!

mcgill93

Mouseketeer
Hello!
We were at Disney from November 4th to the 11th and the highlight of our trip was our dinner at Chefs de France. I will review each restaurant separately, starting with this one.

We had a 5:40 reservation but showed up at 5:15, hoping to be seated early to try to catch Remy since we were told he was there from 5:00 to 6:00 only. We were seated right away, and within 5 minutes, Remy came to our table! I have to tell you, it was one of the cutest things I have seen at Disney. He was adorable and the whole presentation was so sweet. My children loved it so much!

Also, the food and service were amazing. My husband chose the prix fixe dinner with salad, then the roasted chicken, and creme brulee for dessert. He said the salad dressing was wonderful. I had the French onion soup which was out of this world. My husband, who doesn't generally "love" his veggies, raved about the roasted vegetables that were served with the chicken. There were roasted white potatoes, sweet potates and grilled Roma tomatoes. They were wonderful. They chicken was moist and nicely herbed. The baguette they served was nice, though not the best I have every had. My dinner (after the soup) was the "filed de boeuf grille". I ordered it cooked "medium" and it was perfect. The sauce was delicous and so were the green beans, but the potatoes, which were scalloped, in a cream sauce were heavenly! We both loved our creme brulee and I had a capuccino which came with a heart design in the froth.

A lovely, lovely meal on its own and made even better by Remy or "Ratatooey" as my daughter calls him. Don't pass this one up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter