• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chefs de Frnace

fordchevyguy

FordChevyGuy
planning on a birthday dinner for my daughter(25), is this place any good. We saw they had a prix fixe menu when we are there.

We’ve gone 3 times and never been disappointed. We tried Msr Paul’s upstairs and decided we like Chefs better.

We love Chefs & eat there every trip, although the menu is limited now. The salmon & beef bourguignon are my favorites. And the lobster bisque is amazing, although it’s not on the menu now. I hope it comes back soon.

planning on a birthday dinner for my daughter(25), is this place any good. We saw they had a prix fixe menu when we are there.
We ate there in March and enjoyed it. The prix fixe menu is optional - and a good value, we thought - so you can also order a la carte if you prefer.

I love Chefs de France! I go every trip (about annually) and prefer the French onion soup and boeuf bourguignon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter