Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan: he kissed her back. "I'm sorry" he said so quietly is was almost inaudible.

Dawn: "No, sweetheart. I'm okay." She leaned up against him, ignoring the pain in her chest. "I love you so much."

Dawn: she smiled. "I promise I'll be okay." She kissed his cheek.

Jordan: he kissed her "okay." "Dawn, is there a reason you don't like Marina? Am I missing something?" he asked using the same words she did when she asked him why he cared for her.

Jordan: he kissed her "okay." "Dawn, is there a reason you don't like Marina? Am I missing something?" he asked using the same words she did when she asked him why he cared for her.

Dawn: she frowned. "I don't not like her. I just-I tried to kill her and she killed me. It's an awkward relationship."

Dawn: she frowned. "I don't not like her. I just-I tried to kill her and she killed me. It's an awkward relationship."

Jordan: he hadn't really thought about it in this way "oh, yeah. Remember though she was the one who took care of you, when you were afraid of me, she was the one who buried you, and she wrote that poem for you...with her blood...I never read it."

Jordan: he hadn't really thought about it in this way "oh, yeah. Remember though she was the one who took care of you, when you were afraid of me, she was the one who buried you, and she wrote that poem for you...with her blood...I never read it."

Dawn: she raised her eyebrows. "Blood? I-I never asked for her to. She buried me? I-I had no idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter