Chemical Alley RP

Perry: "Perry Long!" He shouted before making his way to Ember and Kenzie. "Hi girls."

Monica: She stayed hidden and hoped she wouldn't be found.

Kenzie: Kenzie looked up to see Perry. She smiled.

Ember: She waved.

Marcus: he pulled the syringe out of his neck. he started stabbing it into other parts of his neck until it was pulled away from him. Blood dripped out of the tiny holes.

The Villianess said:
Ember: "They haven't gotten around to waking Kenzie or I up yet." she replied. "We're pretty much stuck here until they do."

Perry: "I knocked out Sylvia, sent her back. If I wake my cancer will kill me, I'm stuck here forever unless they can somehow drag my body from death's door."

Perry: "I knocked out Sylvia, sent her back. If I wake my cancer will kill me, I'm stuck here forever unless they can somehow drag my body from death's door."

Griffin: "So there is a way to go back." he said.

Kenzie: "Are we sure we even want to go back?" she asked. "I don't want to go back to my house."

Ember: "I totally agree."

The Villianess said:
Griffin: "So there is a way to go back." he said.

Kenzie: "Are we sure we even want to go back?" she asked. "I don't want to go back to my house."

Ember: "I totally agree."

Perry: "Well, I guess we could, just live. Even the deaths have left, I think its just the three of us."

Lynn: She thumped her head against a sharp rock, waking up in the hospital bed to her own scream. She trembled and turned over, sobbing. "Leave me alone." she told them.

Lynn: She thumped her head against a sharp rock, waking up in the hospital bed to her own scream. She trembled and turned over, sobbing. "Leave me alone." she told them.

Marcus: he heard her and croaked "Lynn." from the floor.

Lynn: "Marcus?" She rolled onto the floor next to him, holding him close. She kissed his forehead. Ignoring everything wrong with her, she smiled. "We'll make it through."

Lynn: "Marcus?" She rolled onto the floor next to him, holding him close. She kissed his forehead. Ignoring everything wrong with her, she smiled. "We'll make it through."

Marcus: he breathed heavily, not able to move much. He repeated "Lynn." Quietly. His eyes were tired and the dark circles under them were much darker. "Lynn." He croaked again. He slowly put his pale, limp hand on her cheek.

Perry: "Well, I guess we could, just live. Even the deaths have left, I think its just the three of us."

Ember: "Four if you count Griffin, whom I'm pretty sure I've seen before and he claims to know me from somewhere. Griffin can't be trusted anyway, so I guess we'll just have to make a plan to get things as back to normal as much as we can."

Marina: she helped Alex figure out how to shower and got him some nice clothes to wear out. This would be his first time, it would be special.

Lynn: "I love you." she kissed him.

Alex: "Thanks for everything. I'm not as clueless as the others."

Lynn: "I love you." she kissed him.

Alex: "Thanks for everything. I'm not as clueless as the others."

Marcus: he nodded slightly and tried to kiss her back, but couldn't. "Love-t-too." he mumbled.

Marina: "Thank goodness. Dawn got scared because she heard music for the first time."

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he nodded slightly and tried to kiss her back, but couldn't. "Love-t-too." he mumbled.

Marina: "Thank goodness. Dawn got scared because she heard music for the first time."

Alex: "Seriously? Wow..." he chuckled.

Doctors: They quickly healed Marcus up.

Lynn: She ran a hand through his hair, kissing his forehead. "You saved me..."

Alex: "Seriously? Wow..." he chuckled.

Doctors: They quickly healed Marcus up.

Lynn: She ran a hand through his hair, kissing his forehead. "You saved me..."

Marcus: she held Lynn as tight as he could, which was still weak. He shook his head slightly. "You saved me."

Marina: "Yeah. Ready to go?"

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: she held Lynn as tight as he could, which was still weak. He shook his head slightly. "You saved me."

Lynn: She smiled and rested near him. Her parents and little brother came up to her.

Elizabeth: "Mari!" her mother screamed her nickname, rushing to her.

Sebastian: "Lizzy, let's back off...she looks tired." her father put his hand on her mother's shoulder.

Ciel: "Lynn! You're alive!" her little brother smiled.

Lynn: She scooched from Marcus and towards her family. "Yep. Alive as ever."

Ciel: The teen's blue eyes sparkled with joy. "I'm so happy. We saw a news article saying you were dead. Those idiotic little writer liars!" he tackled her in a hug.

Alex: "Absolutely!" he held his hand out for her.

Lynn: She smiled and rested near him. Her parents and little brother came up to her.

Elizabeth: "Mari!" her mother screamed her nickname, rushing to her.

Sebastian: "Lizzy, let's back off...she looks tired." her father put his hand on her mother's shoulder.

Ciel: "Lynn! You're alive!" her little brother smiled.

Lynn: She scooched from Marcus and towards her family. "Yep. Alive as ever."

Ciel: The fifteen-year-old's blue eyes sparkled with joy. "I'm so happy. We saw a news article saying you were dead. Those idiotic little writer liars!" he tackled her in a hug.

Alex: "Absolutely!" he held his hand out for her.

Marcus: he looked up. He doubted his parents would visit, they disowned him a long time ago. He closed his eyes and frowned slightly, breathing heavily.

Marina: she took his hand and squeezed it, then released so she could use her crutches. She then walked outside. Her parents were in the car, and she slid in and buckled up.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he looked up. He doubted his parents would visit, they disowned him a long time ago. He closed his eyes and frowned slightly, breathing heavily.

Marina: she took his hand and squeezed it, then released so she could use her crutches. She then walked outside. Her parents were in the car, and she slid in and buckled up.

Lynn: "I missed you. It feels like forever, Ciel." she cried, embracing her brother. She glared at her parents. The two she didn't like happened to be her parents. Betrayal at it's finest. Her birth parents divorced, leaving her with her mom. Her mom married another guy, then they divorced, leavin her with the dad. Then the dad married another lady. These two weren't related to her whatsoever. She had taken Ciel along with her.

Alex: He slid next to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter