Chicago area ....

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Stumbled upon this thread so what the heck....I am a long time Dis'er but just recently hopped back on the boards as I have a trip coming up!

First Name: Chris

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: blonde/blue

Body Type: fluffy but athletic & active.

Ethnicity: Irish/Italian

Do you have any kids: Yes 2 girls grown & flown (28 & 23) & 1 perfect 2 yr old grandson

Do you have any pets: Yes 2 rescue pups

Favorite activities: Other than Disney - Hiking, road trips, travel, reading, bowling.

Favorite movie: Mary Poppins

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): I'm classic - Oswald

A little bit about yourself: I have been divorced for 5 years, I am independent & enjoy life but it would be nice to have someone to share things with. I love to travel and discover new places to see & experience. On a rainy day like today my idea setting is a cozy chair, a good book & coffee. On a sunny day a fun hike followed by a glass of wine would be perfection.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney & loves new experiences. I've never met an adventure I wasn't at least willing to try (well ok, no rock climbing for me). I'm just looking for someone to laugh & have fun with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter