Chicago-Orlando (ATA)

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
May 31 to June 9. INCLUDING tax- $190 round trip. That fare was good on several flight choices, not just the late night flights. Not bad.

Awesome fare! We booked two trips on ATA from Chgo to MCO the day before that sale started :rolleyes:
Oh well, we paid $215 so that wasn't too bad. I love ATA, as they keep the Chicago fares reasonable...I especially love it when American and United match them.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

ink. I was going to book the flight 2 weeks ago when the price is what you quoted (still pretty good), but I was surprised when the price came down. It actually came down twice. Around $10 each time. I figured it wouldn't go much lower, so I grabbed it.

I managed to book flights Good Friday and the following Thursday for $210 rt but that was back in July. The prices have steadily increased since then and are over $400 now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter